Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Im Back

     Its been some quit time since I posted here on my blog, A lot has been going on in my life that makes it hard for me to a have the strength and time to write a blog post. My life took a turn after my surgery that lead me in a journey that I am still trying to figure out how to deal with. Ive created the post telling you guys whats been going on but I do not have the strength to post it. Not only it is going to be put out their but the one thing that holds me back on making that blog post public is  realizing that it is a big part of my life now. Not only I have been struggling with that issue, which I am going to share when I have the strength to do so but I am also struggling with my medical issues, Depression, Anxiety , and Pseudotumor Cerebri. Its been really hard trying to get help, When times get rough I tend to turn around the help and try to help myself which day by day I am clearly finding  that I am no help to myself. To to honest with you guys, It feels really good to express the way I am feeling right now in this post. I would love to write more frequently and always feel free to leave comments, leave your stories in the comments below. I want my blog to not only help people by sharing my story but I want my blog to be a place where you can share your stories and find some hope. Because I am here to help you and you are here to help me. 


                                                  

                                                     Like always, with lots of love,

                                                                      L.