Monday, December 8, 2014

"When it's a bad day, you just try to pick yourself up again"

Hey Guys,

  With my surgery almost a week away, I can't stress enough and say how hard these past few weeks have been for me. Despite going under the knife, just the idea of spending nights in the hospital bring me back to when I was hospitalized twice. The hospital for me is just a reminder of my past. As hard as I try to remain positive and with a strong mind, I can tell I am not being myself, not focusing in school,being in a bad mood just feeling over emotional. I just hope everything will go well and for my blog and my new Yotube channel I will try to make mini vlogs during my stay maybe it can keep my mind off everything going on. I will try to post more these upcoming weeks.


                                                     With much love,
                                                              L.<3