Friday, December 19, 2014

Another Year

Today, December 19 marks the day of my 18th birthday. It has been a roller coaster to be in the place I am in right now. I am so thankful for being able to live another year and despite everything that I have been through I am still standing strong. Since the age of 13, my life has not been so easy but now that I am older I am so thankful for even the tough times in my life. Without all the struggles I've been through I really don't know what kind of person I would be right now. Though, I don't feel 18 , I feel much older, this year I want to be strong and try to maintain positive. This birthday though, is not the ideal birthday since I have surgery in a couple of hours, am I'm still happy . I want to thank everyone that has followed my blog , it means so much. I will keep you in touch with everything today , so until later love you all !