Monday, November 10, 2014

Bad Days

 I think everyone can agree at one point that as much as you try to have a good day, sometimes what you wish for does not always go as planned. My blog is a place where I can be 100% honest with my readers, and as much as I always want to come across being positive, I am going to be completely honest with you guys and say that lately, I have been down, I have been feeling stressed and sad. As a  person who has dealt with depression for so long, coming out of that dark place felt so good, but when it comes to reality not everyday will be good, But I have learned throughout my treatments that even when you are having a bad day, it doesn't mean it will be a permeant feeling, you are fine, and you are going to be okay.

Now, I want to ask everyone a question; What do you do when you are feeling down, when your day is not as happy as you wish it was?

Always, remember that being sad, being down is not a bad thing, you will feel better tomorrow or if not you will feel better next week.

                So I want to leave this post on a positive note, Always Be Strong and Stay Strong
                                                                     XoXo,
                                                                        L.