Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Depression Pills

Its been many years of suffering with depression, It first started by keeping it all in, I was quit for 1 year until I had enough.

Battling with Depression for 5 years has really been a challenge for me, It even came to the point of the only way to live each day of my life was by taking Depression Pills.

Depression Pills have so many pros and cons, Many people agree with it and many don't. And I was the person which didn't know which was right for me, Should I or Should I not? It was a constant battle with the doctors, You need to take them but I was so hardheaded and didn't want to get prescribed to them.

This was one of the decisions I had to make myself, because really no one can force you to take pills.
To be truly honest with you guys, what freaked me out was knowing that the only way for me to be able to live my life everyday was by taking pills, and that completely freaked my out.

I would love to hear what you guys think about depression pills, Do you guys take them? Or why are you against them?

                                                 Loves,
                                                    L. <3