Monday, July 14, 2014

It's Time For A Change

     
     I think one of the hardest things I had to overcome in my life so far was knowing when to let go, when to change, and how to change. It is never easy for someone to just wake up one day and say I want to be diffrent, I want my life to be diffrent.

     It has taken me almost 5 years to be in a place in my life , where I am acutally happy. The biggest struggle for me was knowing when it was time to overcome my dark moments and how to do that. You can go to therpy 3 to 5 days a week, you can see many specicalist to try to fix it but only YOU, know when it is time to let go. Ive done it all, Ive seen 10 to even 20 doctors trying to help me, but it never worked. It was one day when I was alone in my room, it was raining outside and I said to myself" How did I get to this place, and how the hell am I going to get out of this missoury"Something deep down, felt diffrent then the other times, I felt this deep emoution and I just started to cry, I cried for hours and I proccesed everything I went through since the age of 13 and I felt that, this was the time for a change, I need to get the hell up from this dark room, and live my life again. 

(Source: Google Image)


     No one can tell you how to get better, If you are not willing to change yet, wait until you feel ready, You will know when that day will come. All the help I got from the doctors , I did use but I proeccesed it on my own time, I always had hope to be the old me one day, and here I am... 



Never Forget, That You have to Be Strong and Stay Strong <3