Saturday, June 28, 2014

Future Tag




Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 
In 10 years I will be 27 , So I will love to see myself working in my dream hospital and being a RN  
Do you want to get married? 
* Yes and No , Im not sure 
Do you want to have children?
* Yessss !
Do you want to move? If yes, where?
* Noooo , I love where I live, I love Boston, It is so beautiful 
How does your dream house look like?
* OMG! I can't wait until the day I get my own dream house, I want a big backyard, I want a stainless steal kitchen with bright lights, This can go on for days but if you really want to see what my dream house looks like take a look at my Pinterest, I have a dream house folder!
What is your dream job? 
* Pediatric Nurse
What are five things you want to do before you die?
* I do not like this question, It scares me , This is hard !
Are you scared of the future?
* Ummm, Im not sure because you never know what to expect but that is what makes you who you are because you have to overcome good and bad things
What’s your biggest dream you would like to achive in life?
* Become a Pediatric Nurse and help children and their families, I want to give back