Saturday, June 7, 2014

Adjusting To The New Me

     Depression, was the only way I felt that you could of describe me, Depression took over my life for 5 years, Depression was"normal" for me. Many people do not realize depression can Take over you and in my case it has for the past 5 years.  A few months back, I mentioned I just left different, I felt happy. Though many people can find this weird, when I felt happy, I felt lost, and I felt that something was wrong.

     For the past 5 years I was used to being the way I was, When I started feeling happy, I didn't feel myself. Little did I know my body was adjusting to the new way I was feeling. My body was not used  to feeling happy and when I actually felt it , I felt not myself. 

     After a few weeks of processing this, I can't explain to you how awesome it feels to be happy again. People might think everyone feels happy, but I was in a dark cloud for 5 years and I love being the way I am now. Though it was not easy, It took many years to get to this point.

     People who suffer from depression I want you to have hope, that you will get better, You will have happiness, It takes time and at the beginning you will feel strange but it will get better.


  Be Strong,Stay Strong <3