Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Update ! What Has Been Going On?

Hey Guys !

It has been a very long time since I posted something here. I just haven't had the time and the passion to do it. For me, a good post is when it comes from the heart and really enjoy typing it. Well for me I haven't had the passion to post anything, Ive had a hard time deciding what to write about, I don't want my blog to be super boring so I just decided not to post anything. I can't lie and say I don't miss blogging.

Since I haven't updated you guys in a long time I will do a little update, 

For the first time in a long time I have been feeling a lot better inside and out. My pains are not that bad but I still have my days when the pain is so bad that its hard for me to go on with my day. But its been a lot better. 

I have been receiving a lot of emails from a lot of people that have questions about PTC and also share with me their journey with PTC. I really appreciate all the emails and love that I get from my viewers. Always feel welcomed to leave comments and request of post you guys would like to see. Don't forget to follow my blog! 

                                                           Lots Of Love,
                             Lisa.