Sunday, February 23, 2014

Free Write / 1 Whole Year And Counting...

WOOOW !

This post is pretty late ! It's exactly 12am here in Boston but Im not tired at all, I have deiced that once in awhile I will be posting random free white post. They are so fun to write because I just write from the heart and these kinds of posts will not be edited like the other ones, I am just typing as I go!

 Well since I neglected my blog for a few weeks I was just reading my old post and then I came to realize that on February 2nd became a whole year since I started this blog"Teenage Dream" ! I am very proud because I stayed committed to my blog, though I neglected it for a while. I can't explain how much help and joy this blog has brought me. This blog has helped me through the toughest times in my life. I am getting emotional while typing this because this blog has meant so much to me.This blog is something special to me because I can go back to the first few post that I did and see how much I have changed ! I was 15ish when I started this blog. I was little and I can't believe I had the courage to write. 

Now being 17 almost 18, Im so happy that I kept blogging. I really hope people who read my blog really enjoy it. I have been getting emails from people who read my blog and it makes me feel so happy because people email me telling me their stories about dealing with PTC. I feel comfort because I know I'm not the only one dealing with this illness. Im more than excited to keep blogging ! I hope you guys follow my journey! 





Click Here To Read My First Blog Post:
http://teenagedreamxo.blogspot.com/2013/02/teenage-dream.html

Click Here To Read How My Story Began:
http://teenagedreamxo.blogspot.com/2013/02/and-this-is-how-it-all-began.html