Monday, February 24, 2014

20 Question Tag !

Heeey Guys,

     Today I decide to do a fun post ! I hope you enjoy ! Don't forget to follow my blog and leave request in the comments below ! Love you all !




1.Thing you cannot leave the house without?
My Phone !! I always have to have my phone incase !
2.Favorite brand of makeup?

Maybe It's Maybelline 
3.Favorite Flowers?

I don't like flowers to be honest I think they are a waste of money because they will die immediately  Oh My God is that bad for me to think like that .... I like candles LOl 
4.Fav clothing stores?

Old Navy!
5.Fav perfume?

I looveeeee The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom  
6.Heels or flats?

Heels For Daaaays LOl !
7.Do you make good grades?

Ummm Maybeee ! LOl Average Grades
8.Fav colors?

Turquoise 
9.Do you drink energy drinks?
No, They are nasty and full of strange things !
10.Do you drink juice?
Eeee ! Not that often sometimes I get a craving for Cranberry Juice!
11.Do you like swimming?

No
12.Do you eat fries with a fork?

I Haaaate Friess So Nooo !
13.Whats your fav moisturizer?

Aveeno ! I highly recommend it !
14.Do you want to get married later on in life?

Yesss ! I really do ! I have a priterest and I have a board for my dream wedding <3
15.Do you get mad easily?

Not really !
16.Are you into ghost hunting?

NOOO
17.Any phobias?
I have to listen to stuff in even volume like in the tv the voume has to be even and in the car. Also when I use the microwave it has to stop in a even number ! Lets say I have a phobia on odd number ! WERIDDDD !
18.Do you bite your nails?

Noo I used to before !
19.Have you ever had a near death experience?

Yesss ! When I was having a Lumber Puncture I was asleep with medication and I stopped breathing. 
20.Do you drink coffee? 

Sometimes, Im deff not addicted to coffee though !