Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Get To Know Me Tag !



I deiced to change things up a bit in this blog post. In my blog I normally just talk about my battle with PTC but I thought it would be fun once in a while to change things up. I hope you guys enjoy it !


1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, Maria :)

2. What was your favorite subject in school?

Biology and Chemistry 

3. What's your favorite drink?

absolutely love sparking water !

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
I have to say XO by Beyonce !

5. What would you name your children?

This is a very hard question, I do think about this sometimes but I won't be having kids anytime soon so Im not sure.

6. Do you participate in any sports?

No

7. What's your favorite book? 
Its sad to say that I don't like reading which is very bad but for the few books I have read I really liked My sisters Keeper

8. What's your favorite color?

Turquoise 

9. What's your favorite animal?

I loveeeeee Dogs !

10. What's your favorite perfume?

Pink Sugar ! It smell so gooood ! 


11. What's your favorite holiday?

Christmas ! I love the whole month of December. I love the whole month leading to Christmas because its so festive in Boston at night.

12. Have you graduated from High School?

No, Im in my Junior Year of High School.

13. Have you been out of the country?

Yes, I went to Guatemala a few years ago.

14. Do you speak any other languages?

I speak Spanish.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I am the smallest of 3 

16. What's your favorite store?

TARGET!!! You can't go wrong with target. Its so embarrassing to say that I go to Target like 3 times a week ! I LOVE it !

17. What's your favorite restaurant?

The CheeseCake Factory! They have the best salads.

18. Do you like school? 

Eeeee , I have a love hate relationship with school.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?

The SacconeJolys, ItsJudysLife,Dulcecandy,HeyRona


20. What's your favorite movie? 

The Backup Plan

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?

ER !!! I always rewatch all of the seasons and Snooki and Jwoww they are too funny!

22. PC or Mac?

Mac, Great Laptop !

23. What phone do you have?

Smartphone, Galaxy 

24. How tall are you?

5"3

25. Any pets? 

Yes, I have a dog named Blackie, He's in some of my blog post !