Thursday, January 23, 2014

CONFESSIONS OF A BLOGGER TAG !

Hey Guys,
     Ive been so busy with my Midterms that I haven't found time to post, But Im here today with another Fun Tag ! I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! Don't forget to follow my blog and leave comments below or email me if you have any request or questions.


When did you start your blog?
I started my blog Febuary 2, 2013, Wow its crazy how next month will be one year since starting my blog.

Have you had any past online presence before (Other blog, YouTube)?

I always wanted to have a Youtube channel but I always was too shy to publish my videos . One day though one day ! 
Why did you start a blog?
Ever since I got depression when I was 14 and it got very serious I wanted to help teenagers out there with the same issue but I was not strong enough to blog about it so then when I got dignost with PTC I wanted to share my story with people but not only that It help me cope with my illness and it was more of a way to help myself express my feelings but at the end I loved sharing my story and seeing that people are reading my blog!

When did you become serious about starting a blog?
At the begging of Teenage Dream I was not getting any views so It was mostly a blog for me to express my emotions but after seeing that people started to view my blog I decide to commite my time to this blog and do it for myself and for my audience.

What was your first post?
My First post was a introduction to my blog, I still remember vividly typing this post and I was super nervous yet excited. http://teenagedreamxo.blogspot.com/2013/02/teenage-dream.html

What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
I would have to say my biggest challenge is staying positive while blogging because in my case I don't want my blog to be sad or for people to feel bad for me but it is hard because I want to be 100% honest but when I start blogging my post are sometimes sad because it's hard at times dealing with PTC but I try my best to stay positive.

What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
Sharing my story and knowing that people are learning about PTC and that people enjoy reading my blog ! Also I can read back to old blog post ! Its like a diary to me !

What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?
This is kinda sad but sometimes I feel that my blog isn't interesting to people because I am getting views but I don't have any followers though that isn't my main concern but I would just like to know if people are enjoying my post.

What's your lasting inspiration or motivation?
I would have to say it is that one day I will be healthy again and by creating this blog I can see my progress on getting better and also my blog is what motivates me is to keep fighting and to stay strong