Saturday, August 3, 2013

1 Year .....

          
       As I woke up today and remembered that it is August 3, 2013 , today last year I was being told I had a serious problem with my health. Now I'm here being thankful that I can at least live my life as normal as i could when i wasn't sick. This long journey feels like its never ending. This whole time Ive learned so much about myself and it has made me be a totally different person today. Last year on this day was the most hardest time in my life, I was being told that I may have a brain tumor, Ive lost my vision but I am sitting here today with a lot of strength knowing that one day I will be healthy again. Even though the doctors are still wondering what I really do have and making sure that everything is under control I keep living my life as normal. I started this blog just for me to help cope with everything because it sure isn't easy. I sometimes feel like people around me do not understand me because they have never gone through what I have, This blog has helped me so much, Ive expressed myself more then what I do in person. I always said that being sick has taken away from my "teenage" years . But now that its been a year, this journey has showed that I am a strong person inside. I have grown so much through all of this. I know that one day I will be healthy. I wake up everyday being thankful that I can live my day as normal as i would of before. Though this has brought me a lot of stress, a lot of pain, a lot of emotion, Ive become very strong. I want to thank everyone that read my blog because this blog truly has helped me a lot. Im going to keep fighting and I know I can do this. I now going to leave you guys with one of my favorite quotes that mean a lot to me.