Friday, July 19, 2013

Update !

Hey Guys,


I first want to start off and apologize that I haven't posted in a very long time, I just haven't had enough time to post one. I wanted to update you guys since its been awhile since my last update.

Im very happy to say that I am feeling way better then before. My headache are not as frequent as they used to be. Also my vision seems to still be the same but Ive gotten very used to the way I see now as before when I had 20/20 vision. I went to the doctors and they tired to lower the amount of Diamox I took but it just made my headaches worst and my vision as well. I am still on 2,000mg everyday. The reason why they want to lower the Diamox is because it is effecting my potassium level. Next week I have a appointment with a new doctor which works in rheumatology which I'm not sure what is going to happen.Also In August it will be a hard month for me because that means that its been a year since I first got diagnosis with PTC, Watch out for a special blog post in August 


Well thats all for now, Thanks for visiting my blog


                                Much Love,

                                       Lisa <3