Saturday, February 2, 2013

Follow my Journey; Teenage Dream

I first would love to welcome everyone to my blog- Teenage Dream

        Everyone in their life at one point had a dream. Well in my case I am 16 years old and my dream is to get better. 

       My name is Lisa and when I was 15 I started noticing that I was having really bad headaches. It came to a point that I was having these headaches 24/7. I must admit I was terrified to go to the hospital let alone a ER so I was trying to convince myself that nothing bad was going on but deep down I knew something was not right. But I let time pass and was living my life day in and day out with pain, then this is what happened;August 3,2012 I was diagnosed with Pseudotumor Cerebri- pressure inside your skull increases for no reason and due to that it may swell your optic nerve and in my case it did. Ever since my diagnoses, everyday for me is a struggle.

The reason I created this blog;Teenage Dream was to share my journey and story with everyone and also to help people who have Pseudortumor Cerebri or know someone with it. 



                          Lots Of Love,
                                Lisa <3