Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Daily Struggles

It's almost going to be a year since the day I knew I have Pseudotumor Cerebri and all I can say is that its been a struggle.

Here are a few things I struggle with daily:

1.) This defiantly has to be my number one which is Vision Loss, I went from having 20/20 vision to I don't know what.The hardest part of this is if I read a book or anything ,words double or instead of seeing a 4 letter word I see a 3 letter word, very confusing

Ex: Normal: Lisa  My Vison: Lias.. Lis..

2.) Headache- My headache get very bad sometimes that tend to get my dizzy or even feel like my head wants to explode. Also with the headaches I just feel a lot of pressure mainly in the front and left side.

3.) Pressure in my eyes- I feel like they want to come out and explode. 


All I can say is that my daily struggles are a challenge for me everyday, going to school, asking people to help me read things. It's hard, One thing I want to say is that pseudotumor cerebri has change my life a lot.